Condensed Milk pound cake
sumber : Rima
240g good quality butter
1/2 tsp salt
240g cake flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder - I used double acting
4 large eggs
- Sift cake flour and baking powder together. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar together till light and fluffy.
- Add in salt and vanilla paste and cream well.
- Pour in condensed milk and cream till well combined.
- Using the mixer on low speed, add in flour in 3 additions. Mix till batter is smooth.
- Add in eggs one at a time. Make sure it's well mixed and smooth.
- Bake at 175 degrees for 1 hour - I baked mine at 170C for 45 mins
Less sugar by 200gm only