Resepi ini saya dapat dari Allrecipe ...goggle dan jumpa alhamdulilah bila dah test rasanya sedap dan pedas dan akan menyimpan resepi ini untuk koleksi.
Saya suka rasa butter yang melekat pada ayam dan rasa sedikit pedas memang membuka selera makan.
12 chicken wings
½ cup flour
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoon tabasco ( saya guna hot sauce jenama lain )
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
125 grams butter
1 teaspoon tomato sauce (for colour)
1 teaspoon red chilli flakes (optional)
1 teaspoon salt
oil for deep-frying
1. With a sharp knife, cut the wing tips of the chicken. Cut through the chicken from the elbow joint. This should give you a mini drumstick and a wing. You should now have 24 pieces of chicken. Dry the chicken with some paper towels.
2. In a large zip lock bag, add the garlic powder, pepper and flour. Seal and shake to mix the ingredients together. Take the chicken and add it to the seasoned flour.
3. Heat some oil in your deep fryer. Cook the chicken in batches until they are golden brown. Set aside in the oven, set to low to keep them warm.
4. In a small saucepan, add the butter, salt, cayenne pepper, tabasco and tomato sauce together. Heat until the butter is melted, whisking constantly on a medium heat. Don’t let the sauce boil.
5. Put the warm chicken wings in a deep heatproof bowl. Add the sauce to the wings and gently mix using a pair of tongs. Set aside to cool slightly. This will allow the hot sauce to be absorbed into the chicken wings.